Antibody labeling kits provide the necessary set of reagents for the direct conjugation of labels to antibodies. The process is useful for detecting primary antibodies or for customizing antibody detection methods. Alkaline phosphatase (AP), an enzyme that catalyzes colorimetric substrates such as NBT/BCIP and PNPP, is one commonly used label. Another common enzyme tag, horseradish peroxidase (HRP) catalyzes chromogens such as TMB and DAB as well as chemiluminescent substrates. Kits that attach fluorescent labels such as dyes and fluorescent proteins are also available. When choosing an antibody labeling kit, consult the supplier's recommendations regarding antibody compatibility, buffer conditions, and supported applications.
Your search returned 48 Biotin Conjugated Antibody Labeling Antibody Labeling Kits across 10 suppliers.
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
- 1 kit
- Biotin, Blue emitters (≤499nm), Green emitters (500-529nm), Yellow emitters (530-559nm), Red emitters (590-629nm), Far-Red emitters (630-669nm)
- 3 Reactions (up to 20 ug)
- 3 Reactions (up to 200 ug)
- 3 CONJUGATIONS for 200µg antibody
- 3 CONJUGATIONS for 20µg antibody
- 3 reactions each up to 20ug
- 1 reaction up to 2mg
Kamiya Biomedical Company
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags