The ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is a widely used application for detecting and quantifying proteins and antigens from various samples. Target-specific ELISA kits are available from a variety of manufacturers and can help streamline your immunodetection experiments.
Your search returned 21 CTRP9 ELISA ELISA Kit across 5 suppliers.
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- C1q And Tumor Necrosis Factor Related Protein 9 (C1QTNF9)
- 96 Strip Wells
- CTRP9 /C1qTNF9
- 0.16 - 10 ng/mL
- 1 Kit
- C1q And Tumor Necrosis Factor Related Protein 9 (CTRP9)
- Natural and recombinant human CTRP9
- 96 well
BioVendor Laboratory Medicine, Inc.
- Complement C1q Tumor Necrosis Factor-Related Protein 9A
- 25–800 pg/ml
- 96 wells (1 kit)
- 96wells/kit, with removable strips
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags