The ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is a widely used application for detecting and quantifying proteins and antigens from various samples. Target-specific ELISA kits are available from a variety of manufacturers and can help streamline your immunodetection experiments.
Your search returned 8 acyl-CoA synthetase long-chain family member 1 ELISA ELISA Kit across 3 suppliers.
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- Fatty Acyl-CoA synthetase
- 0.78 ng/ml - 50 ng/ml
- 96 tests
- Acyl-CoA Synthetase Long-Chain Family Member 1 (ACSL1)
- 0.313 ng/ml - 20 ng/ml
- 96 tests, 5 × 96 tests, 10 × 96 tests
- Long-chain-fatty-acid--CoA ligase 1, ACSL1
- ACSL1/Long-Chain-Fatty-Acid--CoA Ligase 1
Aviva Systems Biology
- 28 - 1,800 pg/mL
- 96 Wells
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags