The 293A Cell Line is a subclone of the 293 Cell Line and has a relatively flat morphology. It facilitates the initial production, amplification and titering of replication-incompetent adenovirus. The cell line contains a stably integrated copy of the E1 gene that supplies the E1 proteins (E1a and E1b) required to generate recombinant adenovirus. The flat morphology of the cells makes the titering procedure easier.
• Has flat cell morphology suitable for screening adenoviral constructs
• Contains a stably integrated copy of the E1 gene that supplies the E1 proteins (E1a and E1b) required to generate recombinant adenovirus.
• 293A Cell Line provided as a frozen stock in 1 ml of 90% complete media and 10% DMSO
For research use only. Not intended for any therapeutic or diagnostic use.
- 293A Cell Line
- Life Technologies
- Pricing InfoSupplier PageView Company Product Page
- 3 × 10^6 cells
- Bioproduction:Cell Culture:Constitutive Expression:Mammalian Cell Culture:Mammalian Expression:Mammalian Expression Cell Lines:Protein Expression:Proteins, Expression, Isolation & Analysis:Vaccine & Virus Production:Viral Gene Delivery:Antibody & Cell Culture Production:Viral Vaccine Production