The ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is a widely used application for detecting and quantifying proteins and antigens from various samples. Target-specific ELISA kits are available from a variety of manufacturers and can help streamline your immunodetection experiments.
Your search returned 47 bcr/abl ELISA ELISA Kit across 2 suppliers.
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- c-Abl (Tyr245)
- 1 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- c-abl oncogene 1, receptor tyrosine kinase
- 96 Strip Wells
- > 5000 Cells
- Human, Mouse
- 1 kit, containing 2 plates and all necessary reagents
- Oncogene Protein P190/BCR-ABL (OPP190/BCR-ABL)
- Oncogene Protein p190/bcr-abl (OP p190/bcr-abl)
- Oncogene protein p190/bcr-abl
- 2.5-50 ng/mL
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags