The ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is a widely used application for detecting and quantifying proteins and antigens from various samples. Target-specific ELISA kits are available from a variety of manufacturers and can help streamline your immunodetection experiments.
Your search returned 32 GNAI2 ELISA ELISA Kit across 5 suppliers.
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- 0.312 - 20 ng/ml
- 1 plate
- 0.31 ng/mL - 20 ng/mL
- 96 tests
- Guanine Nucleotide-Binding Protein G(i) Subunit Alpha-2 (...
- Guanine nucleotide-binding protein G (GNAI2)
- G Protein Alpha Inhibiting Activity Polypeptide 2 (GNaI2)
- 0.312 ng/ml - 20 ng/ml
- 96 tests, 5 × 96 tests, 10 × 96 tests
- G Protein Alpha Inhibiting Activity Polypeptide 2
- 0.312-20 ng/mL
- Homo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags