The ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is a widely used application for detecting and quantifying proteins and antigens from various samples. Target-specific ELISA kits are available from a variety of manufacturers and can help streamline your immunodetection experiments.
Your search returned 8 ERCC2 ELISA ELISA Kit across 5 suppliers.
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- ERCC2 / XPD
- 0.156 - 10 ng/ml
- 1 plate
- Excisition Repair Cross Complement 2, ERCC2
- excision repair cross-complementing rodent repair deficiency...
- 96 Strip Wells
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum, Complementation Group D (XPD)
GenWay Biotech, Inc.
- TFIIH basal transcription factor complex helicase XPD ...
- 1x96 well plate
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum, Complementation Group D
- 0.156-10 ng/mL
- Homo sapiens (Human)
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags