The ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is a widely used application for detecting and quantifying proteins and antigens from various samples. Target-specific ELISA kits are available from a variety of manufacturers and can help streamline your immunodetection experiments. To aid in your search, use the filters on the left to focus search results based on target family, species reactivity, and antibody conjugates for detection.
Your search returned 61 tyrosine kinase, non-receptor 1 ELISA ELISA Kit across 7 suppliers.
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- TNK1 (P-Tyr)
- 1 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- tyrosine kinase, non-receptor, 1
- 96 Strip Wells
- Non-Receptor Tyrosine-Protein Kinase TNK1 (TNK1)
- Non-receptor tyrosine-protein kinase TNK1
- 78 pg/ml - 5000 pg/ml
- 96 tests
- ABL Proto-Oncogene 1, Non-Receptor Tyrosine Kinase (ABL1) ...
- 0.156 ng/ml - 10 ng/ml
- 96 tests, 5 × 96 tests, 10 × 96 tests
- TNK1 (Human)
- 1 x 96 well plate
GenWay Biotech, Inc.
- activated CDC42 kinase 1
- 1x96 well plate
- 78-5000 pg/mL
- 96 tests
- Human,Mouse (Murine),Rat (Rattus)
- 2 x 96 tests
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags