The ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is a widely used application for detecting and quantifying proteins and antigens from various samples. Target-specific ELISA kits are available from a variety of manufacturers and can help streamline your immunodetection experiments.
Your search returned 5 GABARAP ELISA ELISA Kit across 4 suppliers.
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- GABA (A) receptor-associated protein
- 96 Strip Wells
- 1 x 96-Well Strip Microplate Kit
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Receptor-Associated Protein (GABARAP...
- 96 Test, 480 Test, 960 Test
CUSABIO Technology LLC
- GABA(A) receptor-associated protein
- Homo sapiens (Human)
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags