- Human Collagen alpha-1(XI) chain (COL11A1) ELISA Kit
- CUSABIO Technology LLC
- Pricing InfoSupplier PageView Company Product Page
- 62.5 pg/mL-4000 pg/mL
- 450 nm
- Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8% Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): CV%<10% Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess.
- serum, plasma, tissue homogenates
- 15.6 pg/mL
- collagen, type XI, alpha 1
- ELISA Kit
- Homo sapiens (Human)
- collagen type XI alpha 1 chain
- CO11A1, COLL6, STL2
This assay employs the quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique. Antibody specific for COL11A1 has been pre-coated onto a microplate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and any COL11A1 present is bound by the immobilized antibody. After removing any unbound substances, a biotin-conjugated antibody specific for COL11A1 is added to the wells. After washing, avidin conjugated Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to the wells. Following a wash to remove any unbound avidin-enzyme reagent, a substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of COL11A1 bound in the initial step. The color development is stopped and the intensity of the color is measured.