A quadrupole mass spectrometer contains four parallel cylindrical rods which can scan or filter sample ions based on their mass-to-charge ratio. Opposing rods are connected electrically and a radio frequency voltage is applied between the pairs of rods. Ions travel between the rods and only ions with a specific mass-to-charge ratio will exit the quadrupole; other ions will collide with the rods. The desired mass-to-charge ratio can be altered by changing the applied voltage. Triple quadrupole mass spectrometry makes use of the same technology, but uses a linear series of three quadrupoles to improve sensitivity and selectivity. This type of spectrometry is useful when studying particular ions of interest since it is able to stay tuned to a single ion for extended periods of time.
Get quotes for all products
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
Mass Analyzer: Single QuadrupoleResolution: Automatically adjusted (IntelliStart) to desired resolution; the valley between the 2034.63 Da and 2035.63 Da peaks is < 12% of the average height of the two peaksMass Range: 2 to 3072 m/zScanning Speed: Up to 15,000 Da/sDimensions: (WxDxH) 36 x 74 x 59 cm (14 x 29 x 23 in)
- Catalog Number: 720004059en
- Description: The Waters SQ Detector 2, the ultimate detector for chromatography is a simple, robust, and versatile mass detector that has been designed to be the perfect UPLC, UPC2 , HPLC, and GC, as well as preparative HPLC and SFC. Its Engineered Simplicity™ design philosophy ensures every analyst can consistently generate the highest quality data with minimal training. The universal ion source architecture provides total flexibility and versatility to maximize experimental choices, enabling LC/MS, SFC/MS, GC/MS, and direct sample analysis on a single platform. This capability allows you to extract the minimum amount of data from the widest range of compounds, whatever your separation requirements.
- Ease-of-use - designed to reduce complexity
- Robustness and Reliability
- Versatility – the widest range of ionization capabilities
Mass Analyzer: Quadrupole (MS1/MS2)Resolution: Automatically adjusted (IntelliStart) to desired resolution;
- Catalog Number: 720003383en
- Description: The Waters Xevo™ TQ-S is an analytical tool for quantitative and qualitative UPLC/MS/MS applications. Features include off-axis ion technology, known as StepWave™ to quantify and confirm trace components at the lowest possible levels in the most complex samples, and RADAR™ an information-rich acquisition approach that allows you to collect highly specific quantitative data for target compounds while providing the ability to visualize all other components in the sample matrices. With Xevo TQ-S could develop methods that bring drugs to market faster, identify a broader array of food contaminants, and report reliable forensic data with complete confidence.
- Class leading sensitivity and robustness
- Qualitative information
- Accelerated method development for sensitive and robust methods
- Reduces complexity, increases ease of use and ensures the correct result every time
- The widest range of ionization capabilities
The valley between the m/z 2034.63 and m/z 2035.63 peaks is < 12% of the average height of the two peaks.Mass Range: 2 to 2048 m/zScanning Speed: Up to 10,000 Da/sDimensions: (WxDxH) 61.0 x 99.5 x 71.1 cm (24.0 x 39.0 x 27.8 in)
Mass Analyzer: Two High-Resolution, High-Stability Quadrupole Analysers (MS1/MS2)Resolution: Automatically adjusted (IntelliStart) to desired resolution; (0.50 Da, 0.75 Da or 1.00 Da FWHM)Mass Range: 2 to 2,048 m/zScanning Speed: Up to 20,000 Da/sDimensions: Width: 35.6 cm (14.0 in) Height: 60.0 cm (23.6 in) Depth: 93 cm (36.6 in)
- Catalog Number: 720005046en
- Description: Overview: The Xevo TQ-S micro incorporates revolutionary design to produce a tandem quadrupole instrument with a small footprint that delivers consistent low levels of quantitation with a wide dynamic range. Robust performance begins in the source with ZSpray geometry, efficiently removing neutral molecules while drawing the ions through the sample cone into the analyzer. The StepWave ion guide in the Xevo TQ-S micro is designed to cope with the challenges in the modern laboratory that are produced by high sample throughput and difficult matrices. Neutrals and gas load are passively removed for enhanced transmission with the ions actively transferred into the mass analyzer, improving sensitivity and robustness. All this is achieved while maintaining an extremely small footprint due to the class-leading compact design of the Xevo TQ-S micro.
- Robust performance enabling reproducible detection of analytes at low levels in complex matrices
- Confidently quantify more analytes using high acquisition rates
- Accessible sensitivity and method transfer with the Xtended Dynamic Range (XDR) detector
- Understand sample complexity and improve method development with RADAR
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags
Use this product listing in multiple ways:
- Click Get Quote to receive a quote from the vendor for that product
- Check up to 5 products and click to compare to view product specifications side by side or Get quote to get a quote for all your selected products
- Click Get quotes for all products at the top of the list to get a quote for all products