Liquid chromatography mass spectrometry (LC-MS) is a hybrid of two analysis techniques that are used to separate, detect, quantify, and identify components of a mixed sample. Used in microbiology, molecular biology, proteomics, and drug testing, liquid chromatography mass spectrometers can be used for microorganism detection, protein sequencing, analysis, and research. The LC part separates the sample into its components, which are ionized and sent through the mass spectrometer for identification. When determining which liquid chromatography mass spectrometer best meets your needs, there are several features to consider. Resolution, accuracy, mass range it can detect, how fast the scan is, and how easy the spectrometer is to use will differ among models.
Get quotes for all products
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- Catalog Number: G6550AA
- Scanning Speed: 50 spectra per second
- Catalog Number: LC-HRT
- Resolution: 2500, 50,000, or 100,000 FWHM
- Ionization Method: API, ESI, APCI and DESI
- Scanning Speed: up to 200 spectra/sec
- Catalog Number: LCMS-8030
- Resolution: <0.7 FWHM
- Ionization Method: ESI, APCI, DUIS
- Scanning Speed: 15,000 u/sec (max)
- Catalog Number: LCMS-8040
- Ionization Method: ESI, APCI, Dual Ionization
- Scanning Speed: 15,000 u/sec.
- Catalog Number: LCMS-IT-TOF
- Resolution: >1,000 at 1,000 m/z
- Ionization Method: APCI or ESI
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags
Use this product listing in multiple ways:
- Click Get Quote to receive a quote from the vendor for that product
- Check up to 5 products and click to compare to view product specifications side by side or Get quote to get a quote for all your selected products
- Click Get quotes for all products at the top of the list to get a quote for all products