Microscope Imaging Systems include everything needed to view and document slides, including microscope, computer, camera or scanner and software. Slides can be scanned and digitized by a laser scanner such as Leica’s SCN4000, or imaged with a microscope and CCD camera such as Bulldog’s JuLi Smart Fluorescent Cell Imager. These systems can be used for all microscopy applications such as live cell analysis, high content screening, and two-color polarization/anisotropy studies. An imaging system can be a solution for a busy lab’s need for increased throughput. As these systems can be an investment, they should make work faster, more reliable, and flexible. Look for superior technical support, extended warranties and service contracts. It is possible to increase your lab's high-content screening speed without compromising quality.
Get quotes for all products
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- Catalog Number: I10999
- Description: iRiS™ is an innovative digital cell imaging system for every researcher to achieve high quality images. Integrating high performance optics, automation, and a user-friendly workflow, iRiS™ provides the easiest but most powerful solution to do fluorescence cell imaging.
- High sensitivity multi-color fluorescence imaging
- High resolution bright field and phase contrast imaging
- Ultra low noise scientific grade CMOS camera
- Motorized Z-axis focusing & imaging
- Easy-to-use & full on-board operation
- All objective lens manufactured in Japan
- Built-in image capture & analysis
- Type: Multi-color fluorescence imaging, high resolution bright field and
phase contrast imaging
- Resolution: 1920 X 1080 pixels
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 295 x 440 x 270 mm
- Catalog Number: ImageXpress
- Description: Ultra-fast, versatile automated imaging system with unlimited configurations enabling a variety of fixed-end point and time-lapse live-cell studies. Key Benefits:
Drawing on previous success with the ImageXpress Micro XL System, the latest development from Molecular Devices combines leading edge hardware components with the next generation MetaXpress® Software in one package, to deliver greater throughput and performance for high content imaging. With a screening acceleration of 38 minutes for 1536 wells, the ImageXpress Micro XLS System allows for faster characterization of highly heterogeneous samples from large, diverse populations and identification of rare sub-populations.
- Acquire and analyze 50,000 wells per day for a 2-color assay
- Choose from multiple light sources for the optimal wavelength that best suits your application
- Perform live cell imaging without toxic nuclear stains using transmitted light option
- Analyze simple to advanced applications with easy-to-use, flexible software
- Run application modules and custom analyses over time-lapse data automatically
- Upgrade from previous models or after-sales with open modular design
- Catalog Number: ZEISS Axio Scan Z1
- Description: ZEISS Axio Scan.Z1 is a powerful tool for high volume, quantitative imaging for research applications. Automatically scan up to 100 whole slides in fluorescence as well as brightfield. Axio Scan.Z1 features a four position turret of high numerical aperture dry objectives and a ten position fluorescence turret for a variety of imaging needs. It is highly customizable for your individual needs and, compared to other slide scanners available in today’s market, its imaging quality is industry-leading and unsurpassed.
- Digitize up to nine parallel fluorescence channels
- Three synchronized high-speed filter wheels for excitation, color separation and emission can change between channels in under 50 milliseconds
- Sensitive cameras, highly corrected optics and perfected light sources produce images of exceptional quality
- Colibri.2 LED light source provides your samples with gentle fluorescent illumination and switches excitation wavelengths in milliseconds. With tri-band and quad-band filters, you switch channels in mere milliseconds
- Automatically calibrate Axio Scan.Z1 from geometric calibration to color calibration, guaranteeing constant output over time and across multiple systems.
- Decide how many slides, which detection modes and what camera you need – and then retrofit your Axio Scan.Z1 as you need as your tasks grow
- Tray design allows you to digitize entire specimen areas using 1x3" or 2x3" slides
- Access to all settings, with ease of operation from automated and monitored profiles
- Store and organize your data online as virtual slides and access with Zen browser app for iPads
- Automatically store metadata with your virtual slides, allowing you to retrieve a record of all virtual microscopy operations at the click of a button
- Type: Brightfield and Fluorescence
- Applications: Pathology research, Cancer research, Neuroscience, ADME/Toxicology, Fluorescence in-site hybridization (FISH), Tissue microarrays, Biomedical contract research, Brightfield, Fluorescence
- Catalog Number: AMAFD1000
- Description: The EVOS® FL Auto Imaging System is a fully-automated, digital, inverted multi-channel fluorescence and transmitted light imaging system with outstanding workflow efficiency. Designed to meet demanding requirements over a broad range of applications, the EVOS® FL Auto system supports high-resolution mosaic tiling, multi-position well scanning, cell counting with thresholding, and time-lapse studies.
The intuitive interface, proprietary light cubes, dual cameras, precision automated stage and parfocal optical system enables you to produce publication quality images in seconds.
The EVOS® Onstage Incubator is an environmental chamber that is designed specifically for use with the EVOS® FL Auto Cell Imaging System. Superb environmental settings and image acquisition parameters create a high-performance inverted imaging system with amazing flexibility, ease of use and optical performance for demanding live cell time-lapse imaging experiments
- Exceptional ease-of-use with a fully automated and motorized X/Y scanning stage, autofocus and flat-focus Z-stack
- Advanced software featuring high-resolution mosaic tiling, multi-position well scanning, object counting, and time-lapse
- Outstanding versatility with a 5-position objective turret, 4-color fluorescence, plus color and B/W cameras
- 22" touch-screen LCD display, networking capability, and DVI output
- Applications: Cellular imaging
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 14 x 19 x 13 in
- Catalog Number: EVOS® FL
- Description: The powerful yet easy-to-use EVOS® FL Cell Imaging System provides the flexibility to fit most epifluorescence microscopy applications. Combining precision components with unique design functionality, the EVOS® FL Cell Imaging System has revolutionized fluorescent microscopy.
The EVOS® FL Cell Imaging System is available in two separate systems Monochromatic and Color depending on your cell imaging needs.
- Illumination: Adjustable-intensity LED (>50,000-hour life per light cube)
- Contrast methods: Epifluorescence and transmitted light (bright field and phase contrast)
- Objective turret: 5-position, front-mounted control
- Fluorescence channels: Simultaneously accommodates up to 4 fluorescent light cubes
- Condenser: Includes 3 positions, with bright-field and phase-contrast annuli
- Stage: Mechanical “glide” stage with X-Y axis fine-positioning controls Interchangeable vessel holders available
- Applications: Cellular imaging
- Resolution: 1,024 x 768 pixels
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 14 x 19 x 23 in
- Catalog Number: IXM IMAGING MSCOPE
- Description: The ultimate combination of speed and flexibility in a turnkey solution that streamlines research and drug discovery in a fully integrated high content screening environment.
- Catalog Number:
- Description: ImageXpress Micro XL System
Built on 25 years of cellular imaging experience, the new ImageXpress® Micro XL system lets you image twice as fast, delivering more statistically robust results for larger data sets in half the time. With the most comprehensive set of image analysis and data visualization tools available, the ImageXpress Micro and ImageXpress Micro XL systems set the standard for imaging flexibility. Explore how you can increase your lab's high-content screening speed without compromising quality.
- Catalog Number: Inquire
- Description: The Nikon BioStation IM-Q is a compact cell incubator and monitoring system that allows users with minimal microscopy experience to conduct live cell imaging without a steep learning curve. The IM-Q facilitates a broad array of short-term and long-term time-lapse experiments, including studies of cell growth, morphology, and protein expression, by providing consistent environmental control of temperature, humidity and gas concentration in combination with phase and fluorescence imaging of exceptional quality. Additionally, researchers can select from two types of microscope cameras. Perfusion capabilities further expand experimental possibilities.
- Total System Integration
- Environmental Control
- Phase and Fluorescence Imaging Capabilities
- Thermal and Mechanical Stability
- Powerful, Intuitive Software and Internal Motorized X, Y and Z for Multidimensional Imaging Experiments
- Hi-Q4 Culture Dish Enables Multi-sample Observation
- Monochrome Cooled-CCD Camera for High-sensitivity Fluorescence Requirements
- Type: Cell incubator and Monitoring system
- Applications: Cell Culture, Cell Culture and Maintenance
- Resolution: Inquire
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 220 x 620 x 400 mm
- Catalog Number:
The DC2 is an emission splitting system enabling a user to acquire 2 spatially identical but spectrally distinct images simultaneously. Simultaneous, multichannel imaging is essential to directly compare each of the two image channels. This comparison can be in the form of colocalization analysis, emission ratiometric analysis or polarization studies of single wavelength channel.
- Applications: High Content Screening; Multicolor TIRF; Polarization/Anisotropy; Fluorescence Biosensors; FRET; Simultaneous Fluorescence/DIC
- Catalog Number:
The DV2 is an emission splitting system enabling a user to acquire 2 spatially identical but spectrally distinct images simultaneously. Simultaneous, multichannel imaging is essential for researchers needing to directly compare each of the two image channels. This comparison can be in the form of colocalization analysis, emission ratiometric analysis or polarization studies of single wavelength channel.
- Applications: Multicolor TIRF; FRET; Polarization/Anisotropy; Fluorescence Biosensors; 3D particle tracking via Bifocal Imaging; Simultaneous Fluorescence/DIC
- Catalog Number:
The QV2 allows simultaneous acquisition of up to four emission channels in a single exposure.
The QV2 uses a series of beamsplitters to split the emission light from the microscope into four separate channels.Each channel is then projected onto one quadrant of the CCD at exactly the same moment in time. Simultaneous multichannel imaging is essential to achieve quantitative ratiometric imaging.
- Applications: Three-color fluorescence and DIC; Two-color polarization/anisotropy studies; Simultaneous calcium and pH studies with indo-1 and SNARF; FRET; Quantum Dot Imaging
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags
Use this product listing in multiple ways:
- Click Get Quote to receive a quote from the vendor for that product
- Check up to 5 products and click to compare to view product specifications side by side or Get quote to get a quote for all your selected products
- Click Get quotes for all products at the top of the list to get a quote for all products