Microscope Imaging Systems include everything needed to view and document slides, including microscope, computer, camera or scanner and software. Slides can be scanned and digitized by a laser scanner such as Leica’s SCN4000, or imaged with a microscope and CCD camera such as Bulldog’s JuLi Smart Fluorescent Cell Imager. These systems can be used for all microscopy applications such as live cell analysis, high content screening, and two-color polarization/anisotropy studies. An imaging system can be a solution for a busy lab’s need for increased throughput. As these systems can be an investment, they should make work faster, more reliable, and flexible. Look for superior technical support, extended warranties and service contracts. It is possible to increase your lab's high-content screening speed without compromising quality.
Get quotes for all products
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- Catalog Number: ImageXpress
- Description: Ultra-fast, versatile automated imaging system with unlimited configurations enabling a variety of fixed-end point and time-lapse live-cell studies. Key Benefits:
Drawing on previous success with the ImageXpress Micro XL System, the latest development from Molecular Devices combines leading edge hardware components with the next generation MetaXpress® Software in one package, to deliver greater throughput and performance for high content imaging. With a screening acceleration of 38 minutes for 1536 wells, the ImageXpress Micro XLS System allows for faster characterization of highly heterogeneous samples from large, diverse populations and identification of rare sub-populations.
- Acquire and analyze 50,000 wells per day for a 2-color assay
- Choose from multiple light sources for the optimal wavelength that best suits your application
- Perform live cell imaging without toxic nuclear stains using transmitted light option
- Analyze simple to advanced applications with easy-to-use, flexible software
- Run application modules and custom analyses over time-lapse data automatically
- Upgrade from previous models or after-sales with open modular design
- Catalog Number: ELS0020
- Description: The LumaScope 500 Fluorescence Live Cell Microscope is a fully functioning microscope with performance to rival more expensive brand name systems. Enabled by state-of-the-art components, the LumaScope is the first design to strip away all unnecessary design elements. What remains is a quirky box that pushes the edge of image quality and acquisition. The system functions in bright field and single-channel fluorescence modes, providing stellar resolution in ambient lighting conditions. This makes it ideal for automated image acquisition directly inside a cell culture incubator – no perturbation, no expensive stage required. It is also very nice for remote or classroom conditions, or simply as an affordable microscope that sits in an out-of-the-way location on your lab bench.
- Type: Fluorescence
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 19.0 x 12.5 x 11.5 cm (7.4 x 4.9 x 4.5 inches)
- Catalog Number: Axio Scan.Z1
- Description: Axio Scan.Z1 is a powerful new tool for high volume, quantitative imaging for research applications that automatically scans up to 100 whole slides in fluorescence as well as brightfield. Axio Scan.Z1 features a four position turret of high numerical aperture dry objectives and a ten position fluorescence turret for a variety of imaging needs. It is highly customizable for your individual needs. As compared to other slide scanners available in today’s market, its imaging quality is industry leading and unsurpassed. Image capture and analysis is accomplished using our universal ZEN software, making the transition between other ZEISS imaging systems seamless.
- Type: Brightfield and Fluorescence
- Applications: The pathogenesis of Alzheimer‘s and other age-related diseases / Cancer research / ADME/Toxicology / Fluorescence in-situ hybridization (FISH) / Target identification and characterization / Immunological response to allografts and xenografts / Research in the area of neurotraumas / Tissue microarrays (TMA) / Contract research in the biomedical field / Organization of expert networks / Inter-study group information management / Exchange of information during spur of the moment discussions/meetings / Publishing projects online
Leica Microsystems (Microscopes)
- Catalog Number: SCN400
- Description: The Leica SCN400 slide scanner makes work faster, more reliable, and flexible. Scanning and digitizing slides is accomplished in amazing speed. The system’s patented dynamic focus tracking enables the scanner to not only be faster, but reveal more of a specimen’s details. This can reduce the number of failed scans as compared to conventional focusing.
Experience the Slide Scanner Animation in the Showcase!
- Catalog Number: IXM IMAGING MSCOPE
- Description: The ultimate combination of speed and flexibility in a turnkey solution that streamlines research and drug discovery in a fully integrated high content screening environment.
- Catalog Number:
- Description: ImageXpress Micro XL System
Built on 25 years of cellular imaging experience, the new ImageXpress® Micro XL system lets you image twice as fast, delivering more statistically robust results for larger data sets in half the time. With the most comprehensive set of image analysis and data visualization tools available, the ImageXpress Micro and ImageXpress Micro XL systems set the standard for imaging flexibility. Explore how you can increase your lab's high-content screening speed without compromising quality.
- Catalog Number: Inquire
- Description: The Nikon BioStation IM-Q is a compact cell incubator and monitoring system that allows users with minimal microscopy experience to conduct live cell imaging without a steep learning curve. The IM-Q facilitates a broad array of short-term and long-term time-lapse experiments, including studies of cell growth, morphology, and protein expression, by providing consistent environmental control of temperature, humidity and gas concentration in combination with phase and fluorescence imaging of exceptional quality. Additionally, researchers can select from two types of microscope cameras. Perfusion capabilities further expand experimental possibilities.
- Total System Integration
- Environmental Control
- Phase and Fluorescence Imaging Capabilities
- Thermal and Mechanical Stability
- Powerful, Intuitive Software and Internal Motorized X, Y and Z for Multidimensional Imaging Experiments
- Hi-Q4 Culture Dish Enables Multi-sample Observation
- Monochrome Cooled-CCD Camera for High-sensitivity Fluorescence Requirements
- Type: Cell incubator and Monitoring system
- Applications: Cell Culture, Cell Culture and Maintenance
- Resolution: Inquire
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 220 x 620 x 400 mm
- Catalog Number:
The DC2 is an emission splitting system enabling a user to acquire 2 spatially identical but spectrally distinct images simultaneously. Simultaneous, multichannel imaging is essential to directly compare each of the two image channels. This comparison can be in the form of colocalization analysis, emission ratiometric analysis or polarization studies of single wavelength channel.
- Applications: High Content Screening; Multicolor TIRF; Polarization/Anisotropy; Fluorescence Biosensors; FRET; Simultaneous Fluorescence/DIC
- Catalog Number:
The DV2 is an emission splitting system enabling a user to acquire 2 spatially identical but spectrally distinct images simultaneously. Simultaneous, multichannel imaging is essential for researchers needing to directly compare each of the two image channels. This comparison can be in the form of colocalization analysis, emission ratiometric analysis or polarization studies of single wavelength channel.
- Applications: Multicolor TIRF; FRET; Polarization/Anisotropy; Fluorescence Biosensors; 3D particle tracking via Bifocal Imaging; Simultaneous Fluorescence/DIC
- Catalog Number:
The QV2 allows simultaneous acquisition of up to four emission channels in a single exposure.
The QV2 uses a series of beamsplitters to split the emission light from the microscope into four separate channels.Each channel is then projected onto one quadrant of the CCD at exactly the same moment in time. Simultaneous multichannel imaging is essential to achieve quantitative ratiometric imaging.
- Applications: Three-color fluorescence and DIC; Two-color polarization/anisotropy studies; Simultaneous calcium and pH studies with indo-1 and SNARF; FRET; Quantum Dot Imaging
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags
Use this product listing in multiple ways:
- Click Get Quote to receive a quote from the vendor for that product
- Check up to 5 products and click to compare to view product specifications side by side or Get quote to get a quote for all your selected products
- Click Get quotes for all products at the top of the list to get a quote for all products