Digital microscopes use optics and a charge-coupled device (CCD) camera to send a digital image to a monitor, and are used in labs where samples and specimen images need to be saved onto a hard drive for later inspection, or displayed on a monitor so that several people can see a specimen at the same time. Since the optical image is projected directly on the CCD camera, the entire system is designed for the monitor image. The optics for the human eye are omitted. The digital microscope camera can be permanently attached or "dedicated" to the microscope, or connected to the microscope by a removable digital adapter. Most models can take photos, videos and do measurement functions. Look for an ergonomic design, small footprint, and a flexible model with high-resolution camera chips.
Get quotes for all products
Select up to 5 products from below to compare or request more information.
- Catalog Number: DBJ01B
- Description: Sometimes great ideas are born out of need. Thus is the case for the JuLi Smart Fluorescent Cell Analyzer, which now allows imaging of live cells without the concerns of introducing uncontrolled factors associated with moving cells out of incubating conditions for visualization. This compact imager delivers the resolving power of an 80x microscope with a robust LED/CCD optical design. The 7" touchscreen controls image capture in difficult-to-reach conditions, such as CO2 incubators & cell culture hoods without the worry of ambient lighting conditions. With two optical modes, bright field and fluorescence imaging, and the automatic acquisition of time lapse images, the JuLi greatly simplifies live cell analysis. We give you three reasons to try one for your own lab: simple to use, small in stature, and a price that is a fraction of conventional microscopes. If you have the need, how can you say no?
- Type: Fluorescence
- Applications: Live cell imaging / Cell migration assay / Cell-based assay optimization / Cell culture quality control / Cell proliferation assay
- Light Source: White/Blue LED (488 nm) / White/Green LED (532nm) / White/Red LED (630nm)
- Catalog Number: ELS0020
- Description: The LumaScope 500 Fluorescence Live Cell Microscope is a fully functioning microscope with performance to rival more expensive brand name systems. Enabled by state-of-the-art components, the LumaScope is the first design to strip away all unnecessary design elements. What remains is a quirky box that pushes the edge of image quality and acquisition. The system functions in bright field and single-channel fluorescence modes, providing stellar resolution in ambient lighting conditions. This makes it ideal for automated image acquisition directly inside a cell culture incubator – no perturbation, no expensive stage required. It is also very nice for remote or classroom conditions, or simply as an affordable microscope that sits in an out-of-the-way location on your lab bench.
- Type: Fluorescence
- Light Source: White (brightfield) & Blue 488 nm LED (fluorescence)
- Catalog Number: 1100300100041
- Description: Motic’s new Digital Slide Scanning solution combines a motorized microscope platform with slide scanning and control software enabling a traditional glass slide to be quickly scanned and assembled at various magnifications. The user can select different fixed magnifications (2x, 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 100x) or can seamlessly zoom in and out of the image (1x to 100x). This allows closer inspection of any area of interest without losing image clarity and resolution.
Motic’s Virtual Microscopy solution can be extended to multiple viewers when it is connected to local network. Digital Slides can easily be archived, managed, annotated and diagnosed by a third party without time and geographical limitations.
This flexible system can be applied in fields as diverse as Education, Diagnostics in Pathology, Clinical-Lab Remote Consultation and Scientific Research.
- Catalog Number: 1100400800011
- Catalog Number: 1100401200482
- Description: Motic's amazing new range of ergonomic microscopes are now available in digital format and with a small footprint. The DM-BA210 comes packed with Motic's patented Colour Corrected Optical System and an exchangeable USB2.0 plug and play digital image capture head. The infinity-corrected EF-N Plan Achromat objectives mounted on a reversed quadruple nosepiece, deliver high quality images to the Widefield eyepieces as well as to the 2.0 megapixel high-resolution digital camera. The ergonomic design makes this microscope user friendly, while the sourced-focused illumination and pre-centred Abbe condenser allow it to be operated by less-experienced users. The high-resolution camera chip delivers vivid images to the computer screen for processing with our applications software.
- Specifications: Main Body: BA210 • Optical System: Motic CCIS (Infinity optical system) • Eyepiece Tube: Siedentopf type (F.O.V. 18mm) • Nosepiece: Reversed quadruple fixed to main body • Stage: Hard coated surface with low-set x-y coaxial control knob with 76x50mm cross travel range • Substage: Rack and pinion, Vertical movement range: 18mm • Condenser: Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm • Coarse/Fine Focusing: Coarse: 25mm per rotation, fine: 0.2mm per rotation, Coarse motion torque adjustable • Illumination 6V-20W halogen lamp 120-240V • Objectives CCIS E Plan Achromat 4x, 10x, 40xS, 100xS oil • Eyepiece: WF PL 10x F.O.V. 18mm • Type: Attachable CMOS 2.0 Megapixel Camera Still Image Resolution: 1600x1200 pixels Total Resolution: 2.0 Megapixels Power: Self powered from computer Data Link to Computer: Built in USB 2.0 High speed Data Transmission Software Provided: Motic Images Plus 2.0 Multi Language
- Operating Platform: Windows 2000, XP
- Catalog Number: 1100401200492
- Description: This microscope is described by end-users to be "a delight to use" as it incorporates the fundamentals of light microscopy and electronic imaging. With its ergonomic design and small footprint, it does not require much space and can easily be accommodated in a busy lab environment. The DM-BA310 combines Motic's own revolutionary Colour Corrected Infinity System and infinity-corrected EF-N Plan Achromat objectives to deliver crisp, clear and flat field images to the Widefield eyepieces and a built-in high resolution camera chip. As with all BA-300 series microscopes, the digital version meets all user requirements with its impressive 6V30W Quartz Halogen Koehler illumination system. The high-resolution camera chip delivers high quality images to the computer screen for processing with our application software.
- Specifications: Main Body: BA310 • Optical System: Motic CCIS (Infinity optical system) • Eyepiece Tube: Siedentopf type (F.O.V. 20mm) • Nosepiece: Reversed quadruple fixed to main body • Stage: Hard coated surface with low-set x-y coaxial control knob with 76x50mm cross travel range • Substage: Rack and pinion, Vertical movement range: 18mm • Condenser: Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm • Coarse/Fine Focusing: Coarse: 25mm per rotation, fine: 0.2mm per rotation, Coarse motion torque adjustable • Illumination 6V-30W halogen lamp 120-240V • Objectives CCIS EF Plan Achromat 4x, 10x, 40xS, 100xS oil • Eyepiece: WF PL 10x F.O.V. 20mm • Type: Attachable CMOS 2.0 Megapixel Camera Still Image Resolution: 1600x1200 pixels Total Resolution: 2.0 Megapixels Power: Self powered from computer Data Link to Computer: Built in USB 2.0 High speed Data Transmission Software Provided: Motic Images Plus 2.0 Multi Language
- Operating Platform: Windows 2000, XP
- Catalog Number: 1100500200071
- Catalog Number: 1100400800111
- Catalog Number: 1100400800231
- Catalog Number: 55i
- Description: The versatile Eclipse 55i clinical microscope offers powerful optical capabilites, unsurpassed ergonomic features and is optimized for digital imaging. Its unique white LED illumination system provides a homogenous and bright distribution of illumination across the field for optimal viewing and digital imaging, resulting in spectacular, vivid, true-to-life colors. Intuitive ergonomic features, like the stay-in-position stage handle and tilting/telescoping ergonomic eyepiece tube ensure ideal viewing posture, enabling long hours of observations to be carried out in perfect comfort.
- Catalog Number:
- Description: Designed to truly harness the power of Nikon's CFI60 optics, the Eclipse 80i delivers remarkably high signal to noise ratios, producing fluorescence images that reveal more than ever before. Never has there been a research microscope so optimized for digital microscopy. The state-of-the-art design includes a vast array of advanced features, including Nikon’s proprietary “fly-eye” technology, VC Plan Apo objectives and both intelligent and motorized digital imaging heads for the ultimate digital imaging microscope system.
- Applications: Brightfield, Epi-fluorescence, DIC, Phase contrast, Darkfield, Simple polarizing, Epi/brightfield, Epi/Darkfield, Epi/DIC, Epi/Simple polarizing
- Catalog Number: 90i
- Description: The Eclipse 90i delivers a completely integrated, totally optimized digital microscopy system engineered to master the most demanding applications. The system is equipped with a broad range of designed-for-digital CFI Plan Apo VC objectives, delivering incredibly crisp, clean and true-to-life images. Combine this with the 90i's exclusive motorized digital head, proprietary "fly-eye" lens array, and integrated epi-fluorescence attachment, and you have a motorized microscope system geared to take the work out of adjusting the microscope so you can spend more time on what really matters — your research.
- Applications: Digital Imaging
Select up to 5 products from above to compare or request more information.
Please Login or Register to Create Tags
Use this product listing in multiple ways:
- Click Get Quote to receive a quote from the vendor for that product
- Check up to 5 products and click to compare to view product specifications side by side or Get quote to get a quote for all your selected products
- Click Get quotes for all products at the top of the list to get a quote for all products