Speedy 28-day Polyclonal Antibody Service
The Speedy 28-day polyclonal antibody service from AnaSpec, EGT Group, is a unique fast track custom antibody production service. Compared to conventional methods that take 70+ days, antibody produced using the Speedy 28-day protocol is ready 28 days after the first immunization (first bleed after 4 immunizations). This protocol uses a proprietary mixture of Freund's free immuno-stimulatory compounds and titeris guaranteed to be 1/20,000or better for one of the immunized animals.
Figure 1. Comparison data between the Speedy 28-day and 87-day protocols. A KLH-conjugated peptide was used in raising antibodies in both protocols and titer based on ELISA was compared.
Figure 2. A Biacore affinity test shows that the antibodies produced using the Speedy 28-Day protocol offer as good or better affinity than those from the 87-day protocol.
Pricing of this polyclonal antibody package includes:
- Peptide design from protein of interest
- Peptide synthesis (>80%, 15 aa, 3-4 weeks)
- Conjugation to carrier protein (KLH, BSA or OVA)
- Choice of two New Zealand rabbits in SPF or non-SPF environment
- 28-day immunization protocol (not including peptide synthesis)
- ELISA of first bleed
- Antigens include single peptide or two peptides or customer-supplied protein (titer guarantee does not apply to customer-supplied protein)
- Antibodies produced in the US
To start your 28-day immunization polyclonal project, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a price quotation. Click here for more information.
Customers’Recommendations: To view, please click here.
Related Antibody Custom Services:
Custom Polyclonal Antibody Production
Custom Hybridoma Development and Monoclonal Antibody Production
Peptide-Carrier Protein Conjugation
Antibody Purification and Labeling