Simple Western assays are fully automated by Sally. Sample loading, size-based separation, immunoprobing, washing, detection and quantitative data analysis are all done automatically, giving you a complete, walk-away solution. Sally automatically cleans-up after each run so you are ready to go with your next experiment. She even tweets when your results are ready.
- Begin with a lot less protein than you're used to and still get up to 96 individual data points.
- Removing all the manual steps save valuable time which you can always utilize for more important things.
- Make experimental decisions much sooner—fully analyzed results for all 96 are ready in less than 19 hours.
- Automating the process removes variability, so results are more reproducible run to run, between users and over time.
- Protocols can be standardized across users and multiple, global locations.
- Samples per run: up to 96
- Protein sizing: 15-150 kDa
- Dynamic range: 3 logs
- Sensitivity: Low ng