- FtsZ : procaryotic cell division GTPase, cyanobacterial
- Pricing InfoSupplier PageView Company Product Page
- AS07 217
- 200 ul
- western blot , immunolocalization , immunofluorescence.
- 44.5 : 50 kDa
- FtsZ, cell division GTPase
- Primary Antibodies
- whole cyanobacterial (Anabaena PCC 7120) FtsZ protein Q3MC27 overexpressed in E.coli.
FtsZ (cell division GTPase) is a well characterized protein of the bacterial cell division apparatus. This protein accumulates early in dividing cells, and has a crucial role during septum formation in most bacteria as well as in chloroplasts. It has also been accepted as the bacterial cytoskeletal counterpart to eukaryotic microtubules.
Kabeya et al (2010). The YlmG protein has a conserved function related to the distribution of nucleoids in chloroplasts and cyanobacteria. BMC Plant Biology 10:57Klint et al (2007). FtsZ may have dual roles in the filamentous cyanobacterium Nostoc/Anabaena sp. Strain PCC 7120. J. Plant Physiol. 164:11-18.
1 : 2000 - 1: 5000 with alkaline phosphatase (WB), 1: 200 (IL) Immunogold-TEM, 1: 500 (IF)