The ProLink Express™ is the first fully automated proteomics workcell. It integrates all plate delivery and transfer operations with complete data tracking. It automates the entire process, from initial bacterial colony picking through final protein expression and measurement. The ProLink Express system is capable of delivering a plate to any of its instruments from any other instrument, in any order and simultaneously with other processes.
• Optimizes laboratory processes and equipment usage
• Designed to fit into available lab space
• Allows independent as well as manual access to and operation of all major system instruments
• Capable of delivering a plate to any of its instruments from any other instrument, in any order and simultaneously with other processes
• Includes Hudson Control Group’s SoftLinx software, which provides an easy-to-use graphical interface to the ProLink Express. The software will enable the user to take full advantage of this system’s ability to run as a single system or as multiple individual workcells, which is unique in the lab automation industry