The BD FACSAria II flow cytometer is a high-speed fixed-alignment benchtop cell sorter. The cytometer can be operated at varied pressures and can acquire up to 70,000 events per second. With its fixed-optics design and digital electronics, the BD FACSAria II flow cytometer enables multicolor analysis of up to 13 fluorescent markers and two scatter parameters at a time.
- BD FACSAria II Flow Cytometer: Blue and Red Laser Base Configuration with ACDU and PMT Upgrade
- BD Biosciences
- Get QuoteGet Quote for this Product
- Octagon and trigon detector arrays
- Excitation- 488 nm, 633 nm and 405 nm Lasers
- 100/115/230 VAC and 50 or 60 Hz
- 70,000 events per second with 8 parameters, 12 compensation pairs. Maximum rate ‹70,000 events per second with more parameters, ›100,000 events per second with fewer parameters.